Sonos speakers go on sale so rarely that we’d be remiss if we didn’t bring this one to your attention again before it’s over. From out of nowhere, Amazon has begun offering a special discount on the wildly popular Sonos Playbar. How popular is it? As you can see right here, it’s one of Amazon’s top-5 best-selling sound bars, which is pretty crazy for something that costs $700. Of course, you don’t need to pay $700 if you snag one right now, because Amazon is offering the Sonos Playbar TV Soundbar at a few dollars under retail, but you also get a bundled $40 Amazon gift card and six months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free! That’s a killer deal, so grab one while you still can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Get 6-months free towards Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of Sonos PLAYBAR with $40 Amazon Gift Card.
- Complements HD television screens with crisp and powerful sound from nine amplified speaker drivers. Wirelessly streams all your favorite music services too.
- Syncs wirelessly with other Sonos speakers so you can listen to TV or music in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power and one for the TV. Control from your existing TV remote, or wirelessly connect on the Sonos app from your smart device.
- Pair with two PLAY:1s and a SUB for a 5.1 surround system, the ultimate home theater experience.
Trending right now:
- Verizon is boldly going where no carrier has before: Speedy Android updates
- Welp, it looks like the iPhone 8 interface is going to be ugly
- iPhone 8 release date, preorder date, and announcement date: Everything you need to know