How many times have you stuck your hand in a spider web when reaching for the keypad on your garage door? And that’s only if the keypad still works — they break all the time, and half the people reading this probably never bothered to have their replaced. Instead of inconveniencing yourself or fumbling with yet another remote, check out the Chamberlain MYQ. This $99 device instantly turns any garage door into a smart garage door, allowing you to control it from your iPhone or Android device. It’s a must-have!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors. Compatibility: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation)iPad can run the iPhone version of the app,
- Android Smartphones, Most Android Tablets, Blackberry, Windows and Other Devices
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the FREE Chamberlain MyQ Garage App.
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for FREE App download.
Trending right now:
- The Galaxy Note 8 is great but it should not even exist
- Here are the biggest reasons Verizon customers want to switch
- The Galaxy S9 might copy the iPhone 8’s ugliest feature