People started to lose their minds last month when we were getting close to the solar eclipse. They scrambled to get their hands on solar eclipse glasses so they and their children could see the exciting event without potentially damaging their eyes. Well, guess what: solar eclipses aren’t really that rare, and the next one visible from North America will happen before you know it. Instead of scrambling three days before it happens and spending $150 to get your hands on a pair, grab a 5-pack of solar eclipse glasses right now on Amazon for just $15.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- MADE IN THE USA | Be assured with only the highest of quality materials from an American manufacturer who has turned out over 30 million viewers. Ensuring the best viewing experience, these patriotic viewers are produced with 2 mil scratch resistant black polymer lenses which filter out 100% of harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays and 99.999% of intense visible light.
- ISO AND CE CERTIFIED FOR DIRECT SUN VIEWING | With an optical density of 5 or greater, the eclipse glasses are ISO 12312-2 compliant and CE certified. The lenses and frames are independently tested so you can be confident in your safety for watching of all phases of the eclipse.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL | Everyone will be prepared for this monumental event because these glasses fit all sizes ranging from children to adults. Featured are multiple bend points also allowing them to fit comfortably over prescription glasses.
- BUY NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT | Don’t be stuck at the last minute to find that all of the safe and authentic solar eclipse glasses are sold out! With views that stellar, you don’t want to be caught without your memento pack of patriotic solar eclipse glasses!
Trending right now:
- The Android-killing iPhone is finally here, and it’s not the iPhone X
- Netflix yanks episode of kids’ show after finding a huge hidden penis
- We need this stunning Galaxy S9 concept to be real