When it comes to home security camera systems, many people consider Arlo by Netgear the cream of the crop. The system uses very well designed wireless cameras that can be installed anywhere in range of Wi-Fi. They don’t need a power cable, and they don’t need Ethernet. They’re completely wireless and the batteries last for as long as two months per charge since the cameras are only recording when they detect motion and they’re armed. The downside with Arlo is that it’s an expensive solution — or rather, it’s usually an expensive solution. Amazon has a Arlo Security System 5-Pack on sale right now for just $399.99, which is a ridiculous $200 under the pack’s normal selling price. Five individual cameras would cost you about $700 for comparison, just to show you how crazy this deal really is.
Here’s all the key info from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/(Fire TV coming soon!) – View your live video with a simple voice command.
- See in stunning clarity and sharper details with HD cameras and watch live streamed or recorded videos from your computer, smartphone or tablet using Arlo’s free App
- Patented 100% wire-free design and magnetic mounts let you discreetly place cameras where you want and monitor your home from every possible angle
- Night vision cameras with HD clarity even in the dark
- Motion activated cameras and customizable activity alerts provide real-time email or app notifications while home or away
- Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof cameras install easily for DIY security so you can even monitor the exterior of your home
Trending right now:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ season 7 finale outline leaked by hackers
- Galaxy Note 8, iPhone 8, and the birth of the $1,000 smartphone
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in September