The Amazon Echo is the smart speaker that started it all, mixing great sound quality with the Alexa voice assistant everyone has grown to adore so much. Amazon has a number of other smart speakers in its lineup now, and third-party companies have hopped aboard the Alexa train as well. There’s still nothing that can quite compete with the Echo, though. There is one feature many people wish the Echo had, however, and that’s portability. Check out the Smatree Portable Battery Base for Echo, which slaps a 10,200 mAh battery to the bottom of the Amazon speaker, providing up to six straight hours of usage before it needs to be recharged.
- Smatree AE9000 comes with Four LED lights which indicate power levels clearly.It helps you know the power condition well and charge it timely.
- Smatree base is connected by a DC connector. You can install it with just TWO STEPS.Without the cumbersome of cable,you can install the base very easily and quickly.
- Smatree AE9000 is with 5V/2A output for your cell phone/tablet. You can enjoy the music and charge your phone at the same time
- There are two optional charging ports for charging the base. You can charge it with origianl AC adapter,power banks or laptops at your convenience.
Trending right now:
- iPhone 8 and iOS 11 are huge problems for Android
- This is Apple’s long game to ‘trap’ you inside the iPhone
- This photo of Harvey flooding at Houston airport is totally fake