Small home safes and medicine lock boxes are neat, but they’re typically not very secure. And the worst part is you have no idea if someone is trying to open your safe, or if someone manages to grab it and take off. The iKeyp Pro Smart Safe isn’t like most small home safes, though. It’s a smart safe that connects to your iPhone or Android phone. Yes, you can open the safe with your phone instead of entering the PIN code or using the key, but the cool part is the tamper-prevention feature that sends you a notification if anyone tries to open your safe.
Here are some key details from the product page:
* Patented “no tools” installation method allows for convenient and easy installation.
* Access items using a smartphone, the built-in keypad or the emergency backup key.
* Receive real-time notifications and tamper alerts to your smartphone.
* Requires four AA alkaline batteries (not included).
iKeyp Pro Smart Safe: $149.00
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- The unthinkable happened: New Android phone crushes iPhone X in speed test
- Exclusive: Renders reveal Samsung’s new Galaxy S9 design
- Fear of the X: Samsung wants iPhone users to try a Galaxy phone for a month
This $149 smart safe connects to your phone and lets you know if someone’s trying to rob you originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Nov 2017 at 14:54:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.