Apple’s Smart Battery Case is cool and all, but $99 is a lot of money to spend when you’re already dropped $650-$850 on a smartphone. Even when it’s discounted on Amazon like it is right now, it’s still a tough pill to swallow for many people. That’s why less expensive options like the iXCC 3100mah Charging Case for Apple iPhone 6/6s are so great. The battery in this case holds twice the charge of Apple’s case, and yet it’s less than 1/4 the price.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The powerful 3100mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery pack can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to your iPhone 6 / 6S, which is equivalent to add 14 + hours talk time or 10+ hours web browsing time.
- Without adding excessive extra bulk, iXCC new fully protective hard-shell battery case protects your Apple iPhone 6/6S from scratches and any other daily wear and tear. While maintaining the slim form factor of your iPhone6 /6S, this phone case is small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or in your pocket.
- Featuring sync-through technology that you can sync your iPhone 6/6S to a laptop or desktop without having to take the new battery case off. Simultaneously charge your iPhone and battery case via the included micro USB cable.
- The LED battery level indicator lets you know exactly how much power you have; and a softer side that safely holds your iPhone while providing easy access to all buttons and ports.
- Certified by Apple MFi program, compatible with iOS 10 and all future updates. Two years warranty from iXCC to ensure the product quality work the way you need to.
Trending right now:
- Ugh, is this really what apps are going to look like on the iPhone 8?
- Google ‘in final stage of negotiations’ to buy HTC’s smartphone division, report claims
- Everything you need to know about tracking Hurricane Irma