Dings and dents are part of life for anyone with a car. It’s inevitable. You can be the most careful person in the world, but there’s nothing you can do when you’re parked in a lot and the person next to you smacks your car as he or she opens the door on his or her car. When it does happen, you have three choices. The first is just living with the dent and being miserable about it. The second taking your car to an auto body shop and paying hundreds to have the dent fixed. And the third is picking up a Yoohe Dent Puller Kit on Amazon for under $20, and fixing the dent yourself. This kit uses the exact same method your local body shop will use, so why not spend a half-hour doing it yourself so you can save all that money?
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Trending right now:
- Leaked video may show a working iPhone 8 for the first time ever
- Galaxy Note 8 vs. iPhone 7 Plus speed test: Prepare to be surprised
- Apple found another way to ’kill’ passwords